Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
great tune for a first take - I love the double bass drum pedals - Get your drummer a beer from me :thumb:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Cool tune, Kinda sounded like that 90, band smashing pumpkins. OOOO, AND i counted it out, the drums, overall are not in the "pocket" But that ok, cuz were all here to learn and grow as musicians.

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
vash said:
ouch guys whats up with all the criticism? thought these forums were about appreciating and supporting one another. has it changed?

Nothing has changed, I never said that your playing was off or anything, I just commented on one small production item, that is really a personal preference. (i.e I would have done it this way sort of thing) Most people prefer to hear if others think there are ways to make their productions better. For instance, I posted a tune a couple of days ago, and got a few comments that some thought there was too much reverb on the lead. I didn't take it as a criticism, but rather as helpful hints that could possibly make my production better. As a result, I decided to re-record the leads dry, and redo the mix. So unless someone flat out says "that sucked", I wouldn't get to upset over suggestions. Okay lecture mode off, everybody move along.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
nice heavy effects and guitar tones
very heavy!
kool chord progressions
need to build on the main melody tho (perhaps add a vocal or a lead guitar or something)..
:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts