Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so, everyone keeps telling me that I need some backings. Only problem is that my computer is not strong enough to handle making backings. where can I go to get drums for a song. Not loops. This might actually help me out a lot. Thanks to any and all that can help with this.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
What are the specs of your computer? It may be easier to upgrade it a bit. A little ram goes a long way:thumb: For a cheap alternative that doesn't use alot of ram, check out Band In A Box.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
POD GOD said:
What are the specs of your computer? It may be easier to upgrade it a bit. A little ram goes a long way:thumb: For a cheap alternative that doesn't use alot of ram, check out Band In A Box.
Pod If I had the money for upgrading that would be great. And too this is also my printing computer at work as well as my studio computer. I know that is one of the problems with memory.

And where can I find Band in a Box?

And also If I had fruity loops then could I get some pointers on how to set up drum loops?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.