Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thank you very much hawk, managed to grab this one before the deadline. Looks interesting, but I have a feeling it will be pretty much what we have already heard from Larry (at some length!). Still, I just love the DVDs that you are generously sharing, so not a complaint I promise.:lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you very much hawk, managed to grab this one before the deadline. Looks interesting, but I have a feeling it will be pretty much what we have already heard from Larry (at some length!). Still, I just love the DVDs that you are generously sharing, so not a complaint I promise.:lol:
:pc: I never really get to watch all of the DVDs like I'd like to, but - I generally get around to watching all of them - eventually :pc:

I do understand what you mean about 'Hearing Larry's stories', but - I'd say between all of these people (still living) - we're in for a lot more (if they're smart) :smirk:

·
Registered
54 Posts
thanks again hawk for another gem,i never seen anything with Larry except for a few interview on youtube so i am more than happy thanks again Buddy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts