Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hello All,

Here's the deal with this upload. I've been trying to use the paid MegaUpload account to upload multiple shows over the last month or two, and what takes a few hours normally is taking days now if it works at all (uploading). I keep getting an "Error code: 2 [Retrying]" message from Megaupload and I have not been able to find out what, why, etc this is happening. Some uploads have been scrapped because of this issue and Megaupload does not seem to reply to messages, so Parts 12 & 13 of this download are RapidShare links. They'll be good for 90 days from the last download. If I can figure out what is going wrong every time with my Megaupload uploads, I'll post the MU links for Parts 12 & 13 in the future.

Does anyone have any ideas what this error codes is/means or how to fix the problem. Sometimes it fixes itself, but lately, it doesn't. I cannot find any help on this topic and it has gotten to the point where I cannot get a full, good upload via the web or Mega Manager anymore. Upload speeds are at 0 (zero) now. Thanks for any help!

Show information:

Artist: Blondie
Date: December 31st, 1979
Program: "Old Grey Whistle Test" (BBC) (VH1 Classics aired)
Video: NTSC format, DVD (.vob) format, Pro Shot (TV)
Chapters: Yes (songs tracked)
Menu: No
Size: 2.56 GB WinRAR'ed (all files except last one are 200 MB each)

http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f1...nd-pro-shot-tv-bx-dvd-174938.html#post1151959

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know about the sold copy, but the copy I uploaded was from the 12/31/79 show. I know she was at the Apollo in Glasgow in 3/79 also (and maybe a few other times in 1979).

My copy definitely didn't come from a DVD (it came from TV). It was a rebroadcast of the BBC program "The Old Grey Whistle Test". I guess it is possible they could be the same show, but again, I never took it from a DVD. I noticed "Call Me" in the list of songs the DVD link mentions and I don't think that song was on my upload.

No...I just checked the DVD I made and there is no "Call Me" on it either. I don't have the 1979 European (or the 1978...I saw this at the link too) "Blondie: Live 1979" DVD, but I don't think it'll be the same as "The Old Grey Whistle Test" program.

Brian

·
Administrator
63,667 Posts
I don't know about the sold copy, but the copy I uploaded was from the 12/31/79 show. I know she was at the Apollo in Glasgow in 3/79 also (and maybe a few other times in 1979).

My copy definitely didn't come from a DVD (it came from TV). It was a rebroadcast of the BBC program "The Old Grey Whistle Test". I guess it is possible they could be the same show, but again, I never took it from a DVD. I noticed "Call Me" in the list of songs the DVD link mentions and I don't think that song was on my upload.

No...I just checked the DVD I made and there is no "Call Me" on it either. I don't have the 1979 European (or the 1978...I saw this at the link too) "Blondie: Live 1979" DVD, but I don't think it'll be the same as "The Old Grey Whistle Test" program.

Brian
Ok Brian :wave:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Brian! I've been looking for this after seeing some of this show on youtube. No problems on the d/l, worked like a charm. I figured I owed you some thanks for your efforts so I joined up especially to say thanks. Now I will check out some more of this site. Again, thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seems my first post didn't take. Anyway, thanks Brian for offering up the Blondie video. I was looking for it after seeing some of it on another site. I just had to register to show my thanks. Thanks!! The download went perfectly and it works as advertised. Looks like I now have another forum to browse and hang out on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts