08 - Shake Your Money Maker

Running Time: 47 Minutes

mirror:

mirror:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Thanx Edge :icon_peac struggling with this one, reckons parts 3 & 6 are corrupt so its not unpacking........ any chance you've still got the rars.... And the time to have a look see?? :beerbang: :icon_head

·
Registered
208 Posts
Well, this is what I got from winzip -

CRC check failed for \Santana 1981-08-02 Tokyo Japan\DV.Santana.1981-08-02.Tokyo.by.TUBE\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_1.VOB" -- expected FF03D3CB, actual BD00E0DF.
Extracting VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_3.VOB
CRC check failed for\Santana 1981-08-02 Tokyo Japan\DV.Santana.1981-08-02.Tokyo.by.TUBE\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_2.VOB" -- expected 17BC0E67, actual 19F91D22.
Extracting VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_4.VOB
Severe Error: CRC of extracted file does not match header value

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Thanks for the re-up Edge, still struggling to make this one work.....
I've got parts 3 & 6 corrupt...... Jeez it doesn't right to ask more of you than you already give (SuperHuman efforts I Reckon) but if there's any chance you could look into this one, it'd be Great.... Thanks for Sharing, Caring and spreading the Good sounds

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Cool, I'll try again.... I used a mix of FF, Freakshare and bitshare..... tried the whole set a coupla times. Turbobits Real slow down this end of the planet and there's a lengthy delay between downloads. Definately worth the effort though, Your posts and Any Santana's Always Worth it.... Thanks for checking it out

·
Registered
208 Posts
OK- I got all of the new files from file factory except .z02. Kept getting a server error so I got that one file from freakshare and I was pleasantly surprised at how fast that link downloaded for a free user.
Anyway.... it unzipped without any problem.
Boy, Carlos was so young here! Then again, so was I :D

Thanks again, Edge!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
OK- I got all of the new files from file factory except .z02. Kept getting a server error so I got that one file from freakshare and I was pleasantly surprised at how fast that link downloaded for a free user.

Thanks again, Edge!
Exactly!

Thanks Edge! :icon_peac Man I'm so grateful for the lengths you've gone to for a coupla Santana fans..... I Definitely can't get enough Santana :beerbang::rock: Thanks for Sharing:77::tu:

·
Administrator
63,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Thanks again, Edge!
great news today. new link for part02

http://www.filefactory.com/file/3le99c0julxz/n/DV.Santana.1981-08-02.Tokyo.by.TUBE.z02

Enjoy :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts