Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Eagles - Milano, Italy - 06-13-09 Flac

This was requested by wa4892

01. How Long
02. I Don’t Want To Hear Anymore
03. Guilty Of The Crime
04. Hotel California
05. Peaceful Easy Feeling
06. I Can’t Tell You Why
07. Witchy Woman
08. Lyin’ Eyes
09. The Boys Of Summer
10. In The City
11. The Long Run
12. No More Walks In The Wood
13. Waiting In The Weeds
14. No More Cloudy Days
15. Love Will Keep Us Alive
16. Take It To The Limit
17. Long Road Out Of Eden
18. Walk Away
19. One Of These Nights
20. Band introduction
21. Life's Been Good
22. Dirty Laundry
23. Funk #49
24. Heartache Tonight
25. Life In The Fast Line
26. (Crowd)
27. Take It Easy
28. Rocky Mountain way (different source)
29. Desperado (different source)

Part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NPFFSWR9

Part 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6L4GRKUW

Part 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FADMLRJ0

Part 4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C4H46J58

Attachments

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is an Aud recording. I'm not going to get into it with the "come on" comment. Download 1 of the parts and listen to it, if you don't like it, don't download it. it took me close to 6 hours to download, zip and then upload this, take a few minutes out of your life and say thank you.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Thank you for the Eagles show!! Great to get the chance to here the new songs. Thanks for all of the hard work in uploadig the FLAC files!!

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Once again I appologize for the incomplete show. I have been working on several shows at once and ommited part 4. I am uploading it right now and will have it posted shortly.

muzicman1961

·
Registered
87 Posts
Grandissimo Concerto !!!

:rimshot:
ASSAGO WAS MY THIRD EAGLES CONCERT AFTER LUCCA AND ROME: FANTASTIC !!! (ARE YOU ITALIAN? :wave: )
THANKS.
:bannana_g

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'm not going to get into it with the "come on" comment. it took me close to 6 hours to download, zip and then upload this, take a few minutes out of your life and say thank you.
I agree with you, muzicman. Some people don't know when to just keep their opinions to themselves, and just say thanks. I upload shows I recorded also. It is a very long process, usually takes me about 4 hours from start to finish, not to mention the time it took to record the show. I can easily upload my shows in MP3 format and cut the time in half, but I am all about quality. Thank you for the boot.:rock:

Prefabfan, getting free boots must not be good enough for you. Maybe if everyone stopped posting shows, u will stop complaining...

·
Registered
181 Posts
What a Monday...I'm burning up the DSL lines with all the gold I'm finding! Thanks for all of your efforts on this! It is very time consuming to get recording ready for general consumption, and it is much appreciated.

·
Registered
29 Posts
This is an Aud recording. I'm not going to get into it with the "come on" comment. Download 1 of the parts and listen to it, if you don't like it, don't download it. it took me close to 6 hours to download, zip and then upload this, take a few minutes out of your life and say thank you.
Or maybe You could take your own advice, Did you thank the original taper?
You spent(watched for the original lossless file download)6 hours and couldn't spend one more second to post the original txt file along with your post as the ORIGINAL taper intended...come on.

Original Taper: wwrywwry

Eagles 2009-06-13
Milano (Italy), Mediolanum Forum (aka Forum Assago)

lineage: uni-directional (cardioid) stereo microphones MM-MCSM-5 + MM-CBM- Battery ---> Edirol R-09 16 bit/48 kHz ---> 16 bit/44.1 kHz ---> WaveBurner (Eq, etc) ---> Amadeus II (tracks / fade in / fade out) ---> Flac level 8

Recorded from the right side of the stage, some chatting people here and there but not much disturbing. enjoy!

set list

part 1
01. How Long
02. I Don’t Want To Hear Anymore
03. Guilty Of The Crime
04. Hotel California
05. Peaceful Easy Feeling
06. I Can’t Tell You Why
07. Witchy Woman
08. Lyin’ Eyes
09. The Boys Of Summer
10. In The City