MP3 320 Kbps

Good Sound Quality

File Size 119 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X60E8ZQI

·
Registered
43 Posts
DO YOU HAVE IT IN FLAC?
I've downloaded the concert for a long time and the quality is good. the ones there now sounds like it's audition

·
Registered
43 Posts
Some time ago I downloaded the concert in mp3 now I want it in flac but the ones that exist, the quality is not very good, the one I have in mp3, the quality is good, you have that concert from that source

·
Registered
618 Posts
Thanks for answering, the one you uploaded I have it in flac but the one that I have the audio quality is better ian's voice is clearer the sound in general is clearer as if it had no noise I leave you a test for you to compare
08 Seven Seas.mp3
I see what you mean?? Could I get this in MP3 please as it's better than my Flac??

·
Registered
43 Posts
I see what you mean?? Could I get this in MP3 please as it's better than my Flac??
The Dream Remaster already had it in flac, the audio that I am looking for in flac is the audio I showed you the audio quality is better ian's voice is clearer, in general all the songs are better listened to the problem is that I have it in mp3
I don't know from what source it is since most of it is the one you find in this forum

·
Registered
43 Posts
bro upload the concert please the versiono dream remaster is not good as this version, i have in mp3 i want in flac please

1 - 13 of 13 Posts