8. Red Doggin' Again
9. I Love You
10. Girls, Ladies, Women
11. (When You Fall in Love) Everything's A Waltz
12. Love's Found You And Me

CD 2
13. The Best Break This Heart Ever Had
14. Tonight I'm Gonna Love Somebody To Death
15. The Bartender (It's All On The Jukebox)
16. Neon Fool
17. Maverick Didn't Come Here To Lose

Link with j-card:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q2TTNWRE

ABOUT: William Edwin "Ed" Bruce, Jr. (born December 29, 1939) is an American country music songwriter and singer. He is known for penning the song "Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys". Bruce was born in Keiser, Arkansas and grew up in Memphis, Tennessee. In 1957, at the age of 17, he went to see Jack Clement, a recording engineer for Sun Records. Bruce caught the attention of Sun owner Sam Phillips, for whom he wrote and recorded "Rock Boppin' Baby" (as "Edwin Bruce").
Height of Success: In 1978, "Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow up to Be Cowboys" was recorded by Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings. It became a major hit, and put Bruce on an upward swing. Two more Top 40 hits followed for Bruce in 1976, and in 1977, he signed with Epic Records where he would score minor hits. In 1979, Tanya Tucker took Bruce's song "Texas (When I Die)" into the country Top 5.
In 1980, Bruce signed with MCA Records, where he would score his biggest successes. His early hits with MCA included "Diane", "The Last Cowboy Song", "When You Fall In Love (Everything's A Waltz)", "Evil Angel", and "Love's Found You And Me". His biggest hit, "You're the Best Break This Old Heart Ever Had" went to number one on the country chart in 1982. This also was Bruce's first Top 10 as a singer after 15 years. He had other hit songs that made the Top 10 like "Ever, Never Lovin' You", "My First Taste of Texas", and "After All".

1 - 1 of 1 Posts