Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eddie Trunk's 30th Anniversary Party All Star Jam

Eddie Trunk's 30th Anniversary Party
Hard Rock Cafe NYC
October 23 2013
Second Set (after The Winery Dogs)

As Mike Portnoy said: Yep...this really happened!!

As opposed to my variably distanced Winery Dogs bootleg from the earlier set at this concert, this time I managed to set the H2 recorder in a fixed spot. Sounds OK, despite a bit of a muddy house mix. The bad part is my beloved preggo wife needed to leave, and so the last few songs are missing. Forgive me. However, I noticed that those 3 are precisely the ones that are available on youtube, so, vidtomp3.com is your man to complete this recording.

Enjoy!

Guillermo
http://statework.blogspot.com

LINEAGE: Zoom H2, set to 320 kbps mp3, one track, stereo 90 degree front mics > Audacity (overall compression, then cutting tracks) > WAV

LINK

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7TNQIMYGMW

Setlist

CAPTAIN NEMO (MSG) (Portnoy, Sheehan & Bumblefoot)

DIAMONDS AND RUST (JUDAS PRIEST) (Portnoy, Sheehan & Bumblefoot - Tony Harnell on Vox)

BURN (DEEP PURPLE) (Portnoy, Sheehan & Bumblefoot - Tony Harnell on Vox)

RESTLESS AND WILD (ACCEPT) (Portnoy, Sheehan & Bumblefoot - Mark Tornillo on Vox)

ON FIRE (VAN HALEN) (Portnoy & Sheehan - Mark Tornillo on Vox, Steve Brown on Guitar)

LIGHT UP THE SKY (VAN HALEN) (Portnoy & Sheehan - Mark Tornillo on Vox, Steve Brown on Guitar)

UNDER THE BLADE (TWISTED SISTER) (Portnoy & Sheehan - Jay Jay French on Guitar, Bobby Blitz Ellsworth on Vox)

YOU CAN'T STOP ROCK & ROLL (TWISTED SISTER) (Portnoy & Sheehan - Jay Jay French on Guitar, Bobby Blitz Ellsworth on Vox)

TOO HOT TO HANDLE (UFO) (Portnoy, Sheehan & Bumblefoot - Lita Ford on Vox)

ROCK BOTTOM (UFO) (Portnoy, Sheehan & Bumblefoot - Michael Sweet on Vox)

GOT TO CHOOSE (KISS) (Portnoy & Bumblefoot - Scott Ian on Guitar & Frank Bello on BassVox)

PARASITE (KISS) (Portnoy & Bumblefoot - Scott Ian on Guitar, Frank Bello on Bass and Ace Frehley on Guitar & Vox)

HOOLIGAN (KISS) (Bumblefoot, Frank Bello on Bass, Peter Criss on Vox & Drums)

*this recording ends here

LOVE HER ALL I CAN (KISS) (Bumblefoot, Scott Ian on Guitar, Frank Bello on BassVox, Ace Frehley on Guitar, Peter Criss on Drums)

ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT (KISS) (Portnoy & Bumblefoot - Scott Ian on Guitar, Frank Bello on Bass, Ace Frehley on Guitar, Peter Criss on Drums)

--------- (encore)

DOCTOR DOCTOR (UFO) (Portnoy, Sheehan & Bumblefoot - Lita Ford on Guitar, Geoff Tate, Michael Sweet & Tony Harnell on Vox, Charlie Benante on 2nd Drums)

LIGHTS OUT (UFO) (Portnoy, Sheehan & Bumblefoot - Lita Ford on Guitar, Michael Sweet & Tony Harnell on Vox, Charlie Benante on 2nd Drums)

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7TNQIMYGMW

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's always a bit tricky with these sites. Scroll down the page until you see: "You can download from these site"
and boxes for each of these: RS (Rapidshare) : UB (Uptobox) : FC (Fichier) :TB (Turbobit) :
?

Well, that is it. pick one. I really like Fichier, wait for the red box and hit it. They all require you to press once, have some popup, kill that, press the link again, kill another popup, and so forth. Usually it's twice till the actual download window comes up, with a captcha (requiring you to stuff the last popup). Pain, yes, but whatever, man, it's free.

G

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
what happened to to just downloading something for f""" sake.
Lol. Guys, the better choice to dl multiple links (no adverts no dl button hidden... ) is using a dl manager like mipony or JDownloader. Free softwares and easy to use

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Thanks for sharing this

·
Registered
389 Posts
LINEAGE: Zoom H2, set to 320 kbps mp3, one track, stereo 90 degree front mics > Audacity (overall compression, then cutting tracks) > WAV
Change the recording settings on your Zoom H2 to WAV 16 bit/44.1khz for best possible recording quality as opposed to recording in mp3 and then converting to WAV.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts