1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
LOL that is too cool!! :D :thumb:

·
Registered
425 Posts
yeah that is pretty cool! Good to see Ed joking around!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
LOL that is hilarious!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
So Ed destroyed one more guitar thsi tour besides the infamous overblown Tuscon incident.

Ed had guitar tech problems alot this tour so its no suprise he destroyed a few of them and terminated his relationship with Peavy.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
And someone paid $10,000 for that???? I guess I'm just not that big of a fan.

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
VHfanOU812 said:
And someone paid $10,000 for that???? I guess I'm just not that big of a fan.
That's not being a fan. That's just an idiot not understanding how to make an investment!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
No he doesn't.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I believe he writes music everyday. All he needs now is to find a steady singer for the band and stop all the soap opera shit. And yes, lay off the booze.

·
Registered
34 Posts
SuckaIn3Piece said:
I believe he writes music everyday. All he needs now is to find a steady singer for the band and stop all the soap opera shit. And yes, lay off the booze.

welll; thats good news. I would think that a band like VH could write a good album within a month is they worked. Lets get back to having fun and playin music :devilchil

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I don't know. These guys haven't written an album that fast since VH2 and WACF. The fastest since I think was Balance which took about four months. Not bad considering all the bad blood that was surronding the band at that time.

I would love to see them get back to the music, but they seem to be all about the other crap these days. That's where a great manager comes in. Let the manager take care of the business, and the band can just focus in on the music, cause that's what's most important anyways.

G

·
As far as 10K for that guitar? If I had the money I would do it. HOWEVER I don't so it's not an issue for me. A Winning lottery ticket and I'm all purchases like that :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts