Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of the classic elton john ballads. i made this BT but suprisingly there will be no guitar this time...no guitar?! :eek:..dont wet your pants...lol :D it just sounded to sweet by itself, just the piano and strings.
i asked rain to sing it and she did a wonderful job on it. thanks so much for the collab mandy. you rock! :thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man this was soo awesome, awesome job on the bt Matt and amazing vox Mandy Love, killa job by both of you!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thank you Matt for asking me to collab with you....I had fun doing this one...and you so ROCK too:icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thank you JImmy for checking it out and for such kind comments hun!:icon_peac
TopJimmy78 said:
Man this was soo awesome, awesome job on the bt Matt and amazing vox Mandy Love, killa job by both of you!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
The "Alabama-Slama" team!! Great colab guys!! You both rock!! Great vocals Mandy and you keep getting stronger! Matt, your a backing guru man! :icon_thum :thumb:
Excellent job my friends!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thank you Serg!!!!.....Thank you SS!!!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks alot serg, ss, and jimmy. :thumb:alabama slama team huh? :lol: :D

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thank you SG....Thank you Gas..:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Fantastic cover Matt and Mandy. This is an excellent cover you 2 made. Matt,, I agree with you,, this backing you made alone is perfect without guitar. Excellent job on making the backing as well. many,,, what can i say,, excellent vocals! hats off to you 2!:thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thank you Scott...:icon_thum

1 - 16 of 16 Posts