Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all this is at 3 in the morning kinda bored yamaha S90 sorry about the drums being that i was tired they sounded cool and eccentric now they sound weird oh well not my best but for kicks tell me how to improve

##Edit##yea for some reason in upload it cut off the last bit i'll try to fix it and repost when i have time

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
I thought that overall this was an enjoyable recording. Did you play the piano on this? My only recommendation for improvement would be to turn your vocals up in the mix a bit. :dunno: Otherwise sounded pretty good.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
WoW!!...Himester your a great singer !!...This was a beautiful piece indeed...:laugh:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow just amazing, killa job!!:thumb: :thumb:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Holy shit you can tickle the ivory :thumb: :thumb: Very good vocals too. The abrupt ending kinda sucks but this was really good.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Fantastic job! Is that you on the keys? Vocals are a tad low, but very well sung!! The abrupt ending was a bit of a drag because it was so good listening to it. :icon_thum

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey everyone, thanks for the kind words yea thats me on vocals and keys I used the yamaha S90 for the piano with an aged feel. For some reason it cut it off maybe you could help me with that my mp3 is full with a nice little ending but it was big soo who knows. My other tune cut out too in the original section, I'll try that shrink technique and repost.

Everybody who posted I love your alls stuff got some on the hard drive. Yea i just turned 18 if I can find my dads Alice cooper greatest hits OOOHHH Yeahh!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts