Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!
My parents used to have a really good Vinyl LP called "Elvis: Guitar man". I think it was remixed by Felton Jarvis. It had remakes of tunes like "After Loving You" "Guitar Man" etc. Does anyone have a link for that? I can't seem to find our vinyl!
Thank you very much!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi Everyone!
My parents used to have a really good Vinyl LP called "Elvis: Guitar man". I think it was remixed by Felton Jarvis. It had remakes of tunes like "After Loving You" "Guitar Man" etc. Does anyone have a link for that? I can't seem to find our vinyl!
Thank you very much!
I have it here somewhere, but I uploaded 2 volumes of Vinyl LPs - and no one said a word about the posts.

So I figured that they didn't want the rest of what I was going to upload - so I didn't :toothless

See, when I say - if no one comments on posts, sharing gets boring.:thumbsdow

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have it here somewhere, but I uploaded 2 volumes of Vinyl LPs - and no one said a word about the posts.

So I figured that they didn't want the rest of what I was going to upload - so I didn't :toothless

See, when I say - if no one comments on posts, sharing gets boring.:thumbsdow
Oh I'm sorry, man. Yeah, I agree...It's kinda like giving a girl chocolates and her not saying anything. =0)
Well, being an Elvis fan - I appreciate everyone who goes out of their way to share rare music of The King. You're #1 in my book =0)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm pretty sure it is! If you can't find TMMB let me know, I'll be happy to upload it for you!
Oh Cool! Yeah..let me do some searching! I'm sure I can find it somewhere. Man, they did an amazing job recreating those tunes. I've been listening to alot of the remixes on here. It's so refreshing to hear a lot of his material updated! Elvis would be proud...I tell you!

·
Registered
338 Posts
It's the very same.. I thought you were after vinyl. The remix of this version may appeal to some, but I could always hear the band off beat in most of the tunes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Tmmb

TMMB has the LP and several bonus-tracks that were produced by Felton Jarvis but didn't make it on the vinyl. The LP itself was only available in a german Bertelsmann-Club series.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys...no luck finding it =0( Would someone mind uploading it for me, please? I'd be forever grateful! you all rock!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts