Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D1S2QRGY

This collection of 10 classic albums include those bootlegs have done that for years, delighting hundreds of fans around the world. The soundboards were originally recorded from the table by the audio engineer Bruce Jackson, the first objective of this was to have just one copy of Now these legendary shows to listen in the car or at home. Some of these ended up in the collection of Colonel Tom Parker and Elvis to the same. However, Jackson also gave the tapes to people around the king and to the presidents of some fan club After the death of dozens of Elvis tapes were lost throughout the world and never carry a record of what was and what the original copies. Ernst Jorgensen FTD for example, are on the hunt for new discoveries out of the coffers of RCA and EPE It has been reported the existence of such soundboards as unpublished mismismo, once, the last show in Indianapolis and throughout the post-tour That's the way it is. We hope that over the years shows that are just now arriving home recordings sound optimal This case of soundboards is such that it is said that the vast majority of cassettes are the 1976 and 1977 but is recorded in Binaural Stereo. Dense vuleta a look here and what I mean.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To Tell U The True I Can't Remember Were I Found It Hahah,
Anyway I Really Like Your Blog, But I'm Finding Once A Blog Gets Some Publicity
There Gone, I Have Seen Lots Of Great Elvis Download Blogs Get Lots Of Publicity
Then Get Removed , And I Don't Want To That Happening To Your Or Any Other

1 - 17 of 17 Posts