Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got it? The actual soundtrack - not the separate concerts that make it up, but the actual soundtrack. I saw it on LP and bought it once, but it was shipped from Denmark in just a cardboard box - LP was cracked in half when it arrived. Anyway, I know it exists.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I know some of the On Tour songs are from the Hampton Roads concert in '72 (which is on here I think), others are from the Greensboro concert. I'll do some research on this and then point you in the right direction!

·
Registered
76 Posts
OK, I found the CD Tutt, I just gotta convert it and then I'll send you the link!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, but remember, I'm wanting the actual soundtrack - not the separate concerts that make it up.

Elviskid, you don't actually upload anything here. Most people take the mp3s, and either ZIP them up, or use WinRAR to make one RAR file. Then you upload that to a file hosting place - rapidshare is one (but it sucks) megaupload.com is the preferred one here. You can upload there with a free account I believe. Once uploaded, they give you the link to your upload. You simply paste that link here and others can go download it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
wow ok sounds like alot of work lol
Believe me, it's easy if you take it one step at a time elviskid. Now I guess you don't need my help, lol!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WinRAR is a compression like a ZIP file is - in fact you can even just zip the files up...point is to get them all in one file.
So, you go to where the mp3s are for the cd. Select them all, right click on them and click 'send to compressed folder' and it will put them all in 1 zip file.
Then, on megaupload, you browse to find that zip file on your computer and upload it.

It really sounds like more work typed out than it really is. Once you do it once, you'll see how easy it is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts