Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my last post on G101, since it seems to be an inconvenience to show a little gratitude for my uploads, and especially not being able to add a small thanks of appreciation to the many that are owed that much.

I posted over 25 links the last time I shared, and only one member was kind enough to respond to the bonanza.

I've never seen so much rudeness on any of the boards I am a part of. For those of you that do try to make an uploader feel good for their work MANY OF US APPRECIATE IT, IT GIVES US REASON TO CONTINUE.

On A Jet To The Promised Land: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HE378JOB

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see a few of you are inquisitive when it comes to actually needing access to a file :)

The password is put the for the simple reason - no one speaks to the uploader these days (Unless we chat amongst ourselves).

The PASSWORD for this is very simple, and should be very easy to figure out if you think about why this post is going in this direction lmao

It is: thank you uploader <<<<That's the password!

I think many should jump on board for this game, just to see how many responders we actually get - asking for passwords.... since it's rare to see a simple comment for sharing.

·
Banned
133 Posts
Thank You

many thanks , i hope you reconsider HAWK as your a very valuble member , many of us hold you in high esteem.thanks again for all your great posts.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thank you, I know how you feeling I post alot covers , not alot comments I can get few comments out 40 readers or 50.
I cut down I posting , it's good to me I post them I do Cassettes Covers now .
Thank you For your files
Tom

·
Registered
1 Posts
This will be my last post on G101, since it seems to be an inconvenience to show a little gratitude for my uploads, and especially not being able to add a small thanks of appreciation to the many that are owed that much.

I posted over 25 links the last time I shared, and only one member was kind enough to respond to the bonanza.

I've never seen so much rudeness on any of the boards I am a part of. For those of you that do try to make an uploader feel good for their work MANY OF US APPRECIATE IT, IT GIVES US REASON TO CONTINUE.

On A Jet To The Promised Land: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HE378JOB
Thank you so much!, Great stuff.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
many thanks , i hope you reconsider HAWK as your a very valuble member , many of us hold you in high esteem.thanks again for all your great posts.
I am happy to share, but there are a few that help me in so many ways - and without them, I could never bring all of this to the table.

I personally thank them for being there to help me, and I thank them for allowing me to share with all of you.

Together, we are doing a lot - but when I post, it looks like I'm responsible for everything "I'm not"... and I would at least like to know that they've read a small "Thank you" from the forum.

It's not about me - it's a feeling they (as well as I) get when we see our work (as well as anyone else that shares) is honestly cared for.

I'm not trying to be childish lol - I can be at times though, just ask my wife :D

I'm just think of how this affects those that give.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hawk , what ever you decide , i would like to "Thankyou" for all that you contributed . And sharing what you have with others . And helping me get an item of E that , without you , i would never of gotten it . (DVD's & CD's of Curtain ) . I think you know what i mean . Again....Thankyou !

·
Banned
133 Posts
Re Thank You

I am happy to share, but there are a few that help me in so many ways - and without them, I could never bring all of this to the table.

I personally thank them for being there to help me, and I thank them for allowing me to share with all of you.

Together, we are doing a lot - but when I post, it looks like I'm responsible for everything "I'm not"... and I would at least like to know that they've read a small "Thank you" from the forum.

It's not about me - it's a feeling they (as well as I) get when we see our work (as well as anyone else that shares) is honestly cared for.

I'm not trying to be childish lol - I can be at times though, just ask my wife :D

I'm just think of how this affects those that give.
i understand completly, i can only say that you would be sorley missed if you left by many , i do hope you reconsider, and again i say thank you to you and all the other contributors .

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for the upload. I do a lot of video editing for people and also rarely get thanked for it but deep down I know that people appreciate it.
I understand why you would want to stop uploading but I hope you change your mind.
Thanks again,
Lucio

1 - 20 of 31 Posts