The bottle falls to the floor...
She looks up into the dark...
A light appears at the door...
She hears the angel's harp...

The angel reaches out to her...
Takes her hand and starts to fly...
To a place thats always brighter...
Where her soul will never die...

I wrote this one last night before I went to beddy bye...I hope you all read it..

Mandy

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Wow Mandy these are soo very powerful, and the pic soo sets it off great, ty soo much for sharing these with us :icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,103 Posts
blimey mandy - this is a bit dark for you. It is very good though and well written :thumb:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,140 Posts
that's awesome stuff, beautiful, and just real in tune and paints a picture, almost like you knew the person.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,521 Posts
I read this a few minutes ago and then I just reread it. Damn you but you nearly made me misty...you made me remember someone who checked out way too soon a long time ago :(

It's a talent to actually write words down that can evoke emotions. This is actually really good. Hell, Rain, I have a short attention span and I read it twice :lol:

:thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
stingx said:
I read this a few minutes ago and then I just reread it. Damn you but you nearly made me misty...you made me remember someone who checked out way too soon a long time ago :(

It's a talent to actually write words down that can evoke emotions. This is actually really good. Hell, Rain, I have a short attention span and I read it twice :lol:

:thumb:
...Stingy i'm sorry it brought back a emotional time hun...I do appreciate you coming and reading this...I so doo...Thank you sweety:icon_thum

·
Goddess of 101
600 Posts
Great job my dear. I really liked this. :thumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.