Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a tune Scrimshaw & I did quite a while ago, I lost the original final mix, but found this one (a little muffled). It was a big-time pleasure working with Scrimshaw, an extremely talented player and musician. I hope you guys like it!

Scrimshaw: electric guitars, nylon acoustics, bass, solo at 1:10 and nylon solo at 2:45.

Ender: electric guitars, steel acoustics, solo at 1:54, synth and drum programming

Mrs. Ender: phone call :cool:

Attachments

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Masterful. I loved the product placement at 2:00 :lol: Brilliant on every level.

Reactions: Ender

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Hang on, where's the cowbell? ;)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Absolutely amazing. 2 of the finest musicians on here. Ender, you never cease to amaze me. Some of the best playing i've ever heard. The tone is incredible too.

Reactions: Ender

·
Registered
51 Posts
Cool tune and steller playing from both of you...but then again I already know
from Guitar War how good you guy are! ;)

Awesome soloing and tone. I like the little florishes from 1:54...You guys always have me reaching for my gtr and practicing my ass off till my fingers hurt! :)

EDIT: Added a "Thank You" by mistake...my bad...well, thank you guys anyhow for posting a kick ass tune!

...J...
"...WithoutWarning..."
www.jayparmar.com

·
Registered
529 Posts

¨
´

:rock: That's just f***in' amazing!!!!!!!!!! :rock:
Great, GREAT playing from both of you, and a world class composition!
I'm a huge fan of this stuff!

Keep Goin', Please!!!!

Roy.
:twisted:

Ender said:
This is a tune Scrimshaw & I did quite a while ago, I lost the original final mix, but found this one (a little muffled). It was a big-time pleasure working with Scrimshaw, an extremely talented player and musician. I hope you guys like it!

Scrimshaw: electric guitars, nylon acoustics, bass, solo at 1:10 and nylon solo at 2:45.

Ender: electric guitars, steel acoustics, solo at 1:54, synth and drum programming

Mrs. Ender: phone call :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
GUys great tune! THat was really really easy to listen to and flowed so well. Very impressive as usual Ender! Nice job on the nylon too Scrim...that was my favorite part. Reminded me of some middle earth(blind guardian) music. Great job guys!

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
All right you guys, put the instruments down and back away from the guitars...........I said back away from the guitars mister:grin:

Seriously, this is so good it should be illegal.:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
i just wish somebody would give this guy Ender a contract , so he can release this stuff , form a band , come over to England so i can go see him !.This is outstanding , there are no iffy bits at all , every riff is quality , the Low Rider inclusion superb and fun , quite simply the best guitarist arranger ive heard in donkeys years , sheer class !:icon_thum

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,810 Posts
Awesome guy's, truly incredible musicianship..... and Ender, you are the programer extraordinair.... :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
529 Posts
bluesplayer said:
i just wish somebody would give this guy Ender a contract , so he can release this stuff , form a band , come over to England so i can go see him !.This is outstanding , there are no iffy bits at all , every riff is quality , the Low Rider inclusion superb and fun , quite simply the best guitarist arranger ive heard in donkeys years , sheer class !:icon_thum

I was thinking kinda the same thing!
I wish I could run down to the record store and buy a CD full of his stuff!
Quality from top to bottom, and incredibly inspiring.

¨

´

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Ender Probably thinks I am his stalker :lol: Every post he does - I dl it straight away and burn it to cd. The only trouble is his music always makes me put my foot down in the car. Ender - you are turning me into a speed freak :)

I don't even get off on guitar instrumentals but there is something so complete about Enders stuff that it deserves to be released. Ender - if you have 40 minutes of music put together you really should be sending it out. 40 minutes is enough and you deserve a deal mate. As does Roy B who posted above. Record deals don't fall into your lap unfortunately and therefore you are going to have to sell yourself. Good luck :thumb:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Goport: Thanks! (the cowbells there, at the beginning just low in the mix lol) btw Porty, I've downloaded several of your tunes to my HD and play them often, so I guess we're stalking each other phil28uk ty , withoutwarning (Heya man, long time no see) mondola, Roy Bratbakken, nandk, Stiglar, Mike4beka, Rythameen, linda, bluesplayer, JPF, thank you the kind comments.

Goport, bluesplayer, Roy, thanks you guys. Regarding the cd thing, that's a sort of simi-goal of mine (to make a cd eventually) but I need to do a few recording gear improvments and with the amount of free time I have, it will be a while for sure.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Fantastic song from two extremely talented guitarists!!!:jam: :bowdown: I remember scrimshaw from guitar battle....from Vegas, I believe?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts