Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wow - the first link to the 73 Aloha...those are terrible.. once I un-rar'ed it, half the songs didn't even play - (see see rider, suspicious minds, and the lower case 'chfl' to name a few), the ones that did play (uppercase CHFL for example) drum tempo is all over the map, and the parts are not faithful to the original at all.
As far as the one I took the time to rip and put up, yes, littlevampi, it was a copy of a cd that was at 128 and upped to 192. To buy it also costs $200.00. If you've got $200 laying around, go buy you're own perfect 192 copy. If not, don't gripe about free stuff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have now 4 songs bought...will buy two or tree more songs and get it then on cd cuz i don't like this washy drums at 128kbs,i guess u understand well ^^..then i will see...maybe can exchange...if someone have goldenvoice songs in that quality too then we can talk ;-)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Truth be told, being a lifelong drummer, and almost as long a Ronnie Tutt fan, knowing how those parts are supposed to be played and what they're supposed to sound like, I don't like the Golden Voice drums at any bit rate. For all their hyping of being all live instrumentation, it's more than obvious those aren't real drums. Real drummer playing it, but they're Roland V-drums or ddrums or some other electronic kit - those aren't real drums. No way, no how.
BUT, compared to some other garbage I've heard (King's Tracks comes to mind), Golden Voice is the best I've heard so far. The Velvet Elvis ones aren't too bad either.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks again Tutt and Rubberneckin!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts