Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did this with vocals by Toni Lloret. Hope you guys enjoy
Check out the snoring just after the solo during the quiet part. Don't eat peppers before bed!

·
Registered
886 Posts

This kicked my ass. Great vocals and cool guitar tone.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Excellent version! Loved the pinched harms in the main riff

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Whohooooo!!!!!!! This was fckin awesome!!!!!!!!
Killa vocals Tony, awesome guitar work EJ, this be a keeper!!!

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
I was never a big Mettalica fan , dont even know if ive spelt the name right ? , but i did like some tunes of the black album , this tune been my fav , the sound of this is SOLID , and your vocals are PRO , cant fault it , sounds brilliant up loud , well mixed and played spot on !

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Great playing and vocals! You are going to wear that V-amp out and have to get another one soon!

The lead work sounded killer with the cry baby. I just sold my V-amp pro to Sucka...but I spend a couple of hours duplicating B2 on my new Vetta first before I unplugged it.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Awesome work EJ. This was dead on.

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all so much!

Hey VHFan, as for wearing out my VAmp, I never change the settings on the damn thing! Nothing to wear out!!!

I gotta say that I am really impressed how crisp the wah came through. Even playing live it doesn't sound that good!

·
Registered
153 Posts
The timing was a bit willy at the very beggining, but the tone kicks ass! Awsome vocals as well. VERY GOOD! This kicks ass dude. I wish you had done the vocal melodies... or if you did youy should up them in the mix cause I thought I heard some sometimes, but it was very low.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Smokin EJ!! Great vocal stuff Toni. I actually prefer this version than the original. Awesome tone on this!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.