Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You gotta love Lizzy...one of the most influential guitar bands of all time-without them, some of the best two guitar line-ups wouldn't exist. And if ya love Lizzy, ya gotta love 'Boys' just for it's good time vibe and beautiful twin lead. Anyway, me and Eric thought it deserved an airing and 3fingers thought the same! This was fun guys and Eric, keep the secret of the setting on the Pod XT for this...some things are sacred!
Oh yeah finally...Dino's Bar and Grill is VERY dissapointing! It's on the corner of Gloucester Road and Harrington Gardens in South Kensington and tho it sounds like a great place to hang and watch the girls, it is in fact a Italian restaurant!!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Whohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! This was fucking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! OMG was this killa, I love Lizzy and you guys were totally fckin killa on this one, awesome job on the guitars Eric and wahwah, and awesome vox fingers, this is definetly a keeper!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
The boys are back in town!!!!!!

Awsome job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Hey Eric and Chris....my pleasure on this tune with you guys!!
Enjoyed it very much!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
outstanding

·
Registered
190 Posts
Oh no, the moderators are back in town!!!!!!! Great vocals and guitars boys!!! I love them PODs man.
Perfect tone for this. Great backtrack POD GOD as always!

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Wow....this rocked ...good tune for a friday....WTG Eric, 3fingers, and Pod...you guys did an excellent job.....Smooth and flowing...i really digged this

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
haha thats awesome you guys great job . good vocals . all harmonies in time and good level mixing .

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.