Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did this one with the boss man and Serge about last October. Great fun! Eric had this amazing tone out of the PODxt which (after threatening to kill his pet wasp!) he eventually told me is just the 'Eruption' patch with the phaser turned off! :irk: So I followed suit and I think we got a pretty close Marshall tone for this.

Ya gotta love Lizzy! :thumb: Oh and the mistakefuck-upballsup at 3:43 was the Boss Man and not me! You can hardly notice it unless your clinically DEAF!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Last October? Is this the first time it's posted? Cause I can't believe I missed this!
Great stuff! Only thing is I wished maybe the bass was a bit louder or the guitars a bit less loud. But hey, its a guitar forum, so... :bannana_g :grin:

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Yeah, I remember this. Top shelf stuff. Very impressive. This recording goes in the G101 Hall of Fame........ya know.....as soon as we get one. :p Forgot to save this last time. Will do it this time though. :thumbup:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
:dance: The boys are back in townnnn:dance: ...This kicks ass guys!!!:D ..Goes to my 101 collection!:afro:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man this soo kicked much ass, sooo love Lizzy and you guys were killa on this, awesome job guys!! :thumb: :thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers all...I think the bass might be a bit quiet because it's like TWO guitarists adding their stuff right thru the track whereas with the Jam Room stuff and collabs, it's usually solo's only for the most part. When I got the mp3 from Eric, I think his stuff was pretty much centred so I couldn't pan it out which would have made everything a bit more specey and let the rythm track shine thru...never mind! Thanks for listening :thumb:

ps...I do 100's of songs and get some nice comments, but the first one I do with the Boss Man, 5 stars appear! Who's after a platinum pass and one of Eric's pet wasps??? :D

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Yeah...I remember this!!!! Love this song!!!:woot: What an awesome cover guys!!!! Terrific performances by all of ya's!!!!:bowdown:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Wow! I do remember this one!! Was great working with you both on it. I thought it was a blast!!! Thanks guys for listening to it and your very nice comments. Great job by those guitar maniacs!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
574 Posts
I wanna play this on my show.. man.. excellent job... EXCELLENT! All the way around!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts