Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to part with this baby, but for financial reasons she's gotta go. This is actually the first electric guitar I bought with my own money. I paid for it with a check I won from my four years of dedication to the Roman Catholic High School Band department. So this one is extra special to me. I only have one pic of her available because my computer is down, but I can assure you that she's in top condition. The only thing she needs is a set up, and most of you cats can do that shit yourself. She's got a black quilt top with gold hardware, and the Floyd is a floating version but you can always just block it if you don't want it to pull back. There are a few minor scratches from pick wear and stuff, but other then that this baby is perfect. I'm asking for 400 and I'd pay for shipping. So if anybody is interested you can post it here, PM me or email me at [email protected]

She's on the right, the black and yellow charvel is NOT for sale!

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Sucks that you have to sell, man. She looks a real beauty.

Is it an OLP ? What sort of pick-ups are in there ? What sort of Floyd is in there too ?

Man, I hope the situation changes and you can afford to keep it, for sentimental sakes.

I'm not in the market unfortunately, so I'm only asking to raise further awareness for you. If I was single, I'd snap it up and worry about it later. However, the wife would provide me with the capability to hit all those high notes once again if I did !

Good luck man !

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it's not an OLP. I purchased this guitar from Mitch from MeanStreet guitars. At the time he was selling replica EVH guitars, but we all know what happened so he had to cease all sales. So this body is one of the bodies he was using to make these replicas back then. I believe he know uses these bodies to make his Intruder guitars, or it's the Unchained guitar. I forget exactly. Don't know what kinda pups are in there, but they friggin smoke. I was gonna throw a screamin demon in there, but never got around to it.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump...

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still available folks...

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SOLD! :rock:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've decided to open this one back up. I'm also looking to unload that Charvel pictured up top. I bought it as a project guitar, and just never got around to it, and most likely never will. It was cool to have layin around as a novelty item, but I've already got three other striped guitars, so this one is expendable, eventhough I'm in live with the color. The pickup isn't hooked up, and a new floyd is needed, but other then that the guitar is in good shape. I bought it for 350 two years ago, and am looking for 300 for it, but if I like ya I'll work with ya on the price. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like the Charvel will be gone as well. I'll close this when it's a done deal. Thanks to everyone who inquired about these guitars. Hope the new owners will enjoy them. :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.