Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my version of Eruption on video, yes I know I am fat and too white lol, but who cares Dlynn loves me lol,

Erupted

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Actually, for a while there, I thought still having allot of hair was the only prerequisite for posting a vid. :lol:For me, I just can't get past the look of these vids, I keep thinking that someone gonna charge in and saw some poor guys head off or something. -Still again, great post!

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for your comments guys and hopefully the image hasnt scarred u for life, WahWah, its my other Jackson mate played thru my XT Live

·
mmmmm.............Beer!!!
695 Posts
Said it in chat mate, but respect for sticking yourself on vid. A great job mate!!!:rock:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
and here's tony in the flesh literally ;), n1 m8 ;)
cant believe ya dont use a strap to hold yer axe even when sittin down

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers everyone who took the time for looking at my vid I know its no where near the standard of Terry's or WahWah's but it'll do for me

·
Rockin the Free World
285 Posts
Cool vid, and great tone.

I assume those are active EMG's in your Jackson? Guess that does it, I'll probably go Active vs. Passive SD's in my DXMG, that sounded great.

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers for looking Harrison, They are EMG HZ's with a 25k boost pot, played thru my PodXT Live on the Eruption setting with the stomp peddle pressed

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
very coool and entertaining. WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FF, Axeshredder, Flair thank u for checking it out, I know it isnt the best version but I am happy with it, one day I'll learn it properly

1 - 20 of 31 Posts