Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHY SHARE THIS RECORDING IN SHITTY MP3-FORMAT, WHEN LOOSELESS IS FREELY AVAILABLE!?!?!?!?!?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Band: EUROPE
Date: 2009-12-26
City, Country: Gothenburg, Sweden
Venue: Lisebergshallen
Source: MASTER Audience recording

Taper: Jonas "jontebus" Karlsson
Source: Church Audio CA-11 cards + Church Audio Bat-2B + Edirol R-09 (24bit/44,1kHz) ---> Steinberg Wavelab ---> UV22HR dither ---> flac (in audacity)
[Level 8 - BEST]
Mastering: jontebus
Notes: This recording is left as-is. Only the volume is adjusted.

CD1-
01 - Last look at Eden
02 - Love is not the enemy
03 - Stuperstitious
04 - Gonna get ready
05 - Scream of anger
06 - Sign of the times
07 - No stone unturned
08 - Carrie
09 - Seven doors hotel
10 - John Norum guitar solo_Optimus
11 - Seventh sign
12 - New love in town

CD2-
01 - Start from the dark
02 - Let the good times rock
03 - Always the pretenders
04 - Cherokee
05 - Rock the night
06 - The beast
07 - The final countdown

Notes: Very similar setlist as the show on G�taplatsen in august (in front of 80,000-100,000 spectators). A bit sad. The band sound better than ever though
and I will defenitely go to the next show in town.

Please respect my wish of NOT spreading this recording in a lossy format - but leave it as it is!

YOU'RE WELCOME!
* PLEASE Do NOT convert to mp3 and share!! SHARE THIS RECORDING JUST THE WAY IT IS!!!! *
* NOT for sale, Free Trade ONLY!! *
* PLEASE Do NOT re-master this recording and share (for personal use is ok) *

Link,

Enjoy!

· Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pathum, I know they played "Mojito Girl" at just a few shows. Do you know if any of them were recorded? I love the guitar work on that song.
Yeah, That's One Of My Favorites From Last Look At Eden, I Think They Performed That Song Only In 3 Shows, Fortunately, The First Performance Santiago 2009 Is Available As Radio Broadcast, I Have That Complete Show but Only In MP3, If You Want , I Can Post It In The Upcoming Days, Until That Here's A Video With FM Audio.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.