Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
Being a graphic artist by day, I really like seeing stuff like this, but man, at that price I could only put it in a glass case..............after the divorce for buying it in the first place. :shock:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
she's a beauty...the specs say it comes with the fender champ...no mention of a hardshell case...i guess that rules out including a gig bag and a throwing in a few picks...!!!...i'd be afraid to put a nick in it..or leave finger prints on it...yeah...it's nice...but i'll stick to my beat up strat with all it's character...ie) battle scars and stickers... :sssh:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good point, jimi. Do people buy something like this to play or is it just for a conversation piece? See I like to USE my stuff and I know how I am...it would bother the shit out of me to take that guitar out of the house. I would worry if someone breathed on it looked at it the wrong way. I dunno. I can think of better things to blow 18k on...

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
very cool but damn........18k?! I also liked the one sister posted!! I could have a hell of a lot of fun in a music store with 18,000 bucks! :eek:oo:

·
Registered
425 Posts
It's pretty cool looking, but I don't really see $18,000 worth of guitar there!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
specs say it is entirely handmade...add in the one-of-a-kind (assumed) artwork...and inherent collectibility...some people with money to burn might snap it up...at 18k maybe they expect some type of haggling..."will you take 15k cash...tax included...and could you throw in a case and strap and some picks...???..." :eek:oo:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Rythameen said:
Being a graphic artist by day, I really like seeing stuff like this, but man, at that price I could only put it in a glass case..............after the divorce for buying it in the first place. :shock:
heh... you would never see the guitar after the divorce... your spouse would probably end up with it... and maybe burn it or sell it for a dollar! Gotta love the way these things work, NOT!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts