Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it goes again...was it not Sqstd who kept missing it??

Oh well here it goes again.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Wow this was very nice Rid!..Very melodic,,enjoyed this one very much so!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Yeah...it was me!! But it's sgstd...not sqstd...
Ok I finally heard this...well worth the wait...cool take on this!!!

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hehe thanks to both of you.
Sorry about der q

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
very nice-sweeeeeeeeeet tonage goin on!!!

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aw thanks to you all....means alot.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Some very soothing and smooth playing. I really dig the tone throughout (both the clean tone during the first half and the slightly driven second half. Is this a Fender Strat played through a Fender amp?). I am embarrassed to say that it took me a bit to realize this was played over the Police tune BT. I saw the title but didn’t think it was the same version because it was in the originals section. The bassline slowly crept into my subconscious and I recognized it. Your leadwork sounded nothing like the vocal line or anything but meshed very well, so I thought that was cool.

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks KC.
Uh I sit here and I have forgotten what amp I used, either my Hiwatt or my Bassman 100 watter???
Hmm man I am blank right now.....ok went through a few of my clips, must be the Fender and my lone greenback 20 watts speaker.
The guitar is my old Kramer Pacer Deluxe, it has the org APS-1 singlecoils and a CC Duncan humbucker as well, heh yeah I made up my own stuff for this one...I used to play it with an old band I was with...and the chords where driving me mad(had only played for 3 years back then), Andy uses some fairly wide ones on that one, so we used to let me rip it before we played it "right"...hehe
So I was doing my old thing to it, I love the chordchanges.
Like doing a jump back in time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts