Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Oh yeah!!!! I love this song!!!:woot: Awesome rendition you two!!!:bowdown: I'm a real Beatle freak!!! The vocals are terrific and Bluesy's guitar tone is amazing!!! May I ask ..is that a Pod? Settings, please?:notme:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
No gadge i was using the V,amp pro ! glad you liked this tune , The Beatles were Gods of Melody sadly absent from a lot of todays pop hits ;)

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Thanks dude , i first heard this tune done by YES , i had no idea it was a Lennon and Mcartney tune , George Harrison was so superb at adding the hooks on those classic Beatles tunes ....:thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Just great stuff!!!..You two make me smile..you two are just to sweet...:D

·
Registered
442 Posts
yes the beatles were melody gods. great job, :thumb: nice harmonys

The Beatles were Gods of Melody sadly absent from a lot of todays pop hits

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Outstanding stuff both of you!! The Beatles were one magical group!! I think you both captured that essence here!!! :bowdown: :icon_thum

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I hate to say it, but I too associate this song more with Yes than the Beatles. Of course I'm also partial to the Yes version of America by Simon and Garfunkle.

That aside, the production and performance on this sounds really good. The guitar tones are FAB!!! The vocals are solid, especially with the backup vocal work. That really makes it sound professional. This one's going on repeat!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts