1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, that sucks! Those guitars are right on the money too!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
cool link Kudo. thanks.. I now know what people do that have too much money. As far as the guy that made the remark bout paneling on the walls and a drop ceiling.... Zappa kept Hendrix strat under his stairs in a hall closet.
Those have to be some of the best replicas I have seen.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vintage_brat said:
cool link Kudo. thanks.. I now know what people do that have too much money. As far as the guy that made the remark bout paneling on the walls and a drop ceiling.... Zappa kept Hendrix strat under his stairs in a hall closet.
Those have to be some of the best replicas I have seen.

No joke, that collection is pretty out of control. Yeah, I didn't really see the logic behind the wood paneling either. I don't know why that would make a difference as to whether the guitars are real or not!
:doh:

Definately some good replicas though' it'd be a fun collection to have! :D :afro:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Awesome. Even if it is fake. :thumb:

·
Registered
33 Posts
the Black with Yellow stripes was put into Dimebag Darrell's coffin as a gift from Eddie. He was going to stripe a new Charvel for Darrell, but then Darrell was killed so he gave him the orignal Black & Yellow!!

Tuc

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I believe that's 918V's collection. He's a member at the links and over here as well. I know he's got a bad ass collection of EVH guitars too, and is one of the most knowledgable cats regarding EVH's guitars I've ever come across. If he comes across this thread I'm sure he'll post.

·
Registered
33 Posts
yea, those aren't Ed's guitars. they said a guy at vhlinks.com has said it was a collectors place. from that site:

"Sorry guys, I guess this was already posted over at vhlinks.com. Apparently the guy that owns these guitars is not EVH. I guess it's some collector!"

that's just to much.

Tuc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts