Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys give me the settings for all the songs in which he uses pedals like:

Ain't talking bout love
atomic punk
cathedral
unchained
hear about it later

ETC..........ETC.......

THANKS !!!!!:bannana_g

·
Registered
180 Posts
Cathedral is a digital delay with 2.5 repeats and 370-400ms delay

·
Registered
180 Posts
Atomic punk uses the phaser for the solowork and some fills and Ain't talkin bout love uses a flanger with a heavy depth for the intro. Make sure you set the phaser and flanger to the tempo of the song. And like most early evh stuff you need the brown sound to get the tone just right. That means humbucker in the neck, and lots of treble and low mids; maybe high bass if you have single coils, a shitty amp, or just need that extra crunch. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
48 Posts
prosbloom225 said:
And like most early evh stuff you need the brown sound to get the tone just right. That means humbucker in the neck, and lots of treble and low mids; maybe high bass if you have single coils, a shitty amp, or just need that extra crunch. Hope this helps.
Ed's early guitars didnt even have a humbucker in the neck position...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Woops i meant bridge position, most of his guitars didnt even have a neck pickup. Thanks for correcting me rcm78 :icon_thum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.