1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Pretty gal.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think I've seen them on links. At least I recall Angie going nuts, so yes, I've seen them :D

·
Registered
628 Posts
Zappa said:
I was expecting some playboy model. :scratch:
Well maybe we can ask nicely and see if she could take her clothes off, you know for strictly evalutaion purposes. And by the way, when did you ever look, or even notice a playboy model with her clothes on?
:icon_thum

·
Registered
33 Posts
that girl is from philly...that bar is the bar in the 4 seasons, yes?

im glad to see its not a 20 yr old...that would make us too jealous...and i wonder what she has to say, if anything, about ed's drunkeness?

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
She's from Bucks County I heard. Pretty cute too.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Yes, but don't you all recall it is not the talent and the looks that attract these woman to these guys, it is always the money.
Example.
Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley.
He said he "scored one for the ugly guys" I think he should have said, "I Have scored one for the ugly, filthy rich guys!"

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Wow...Ed in a bar??? I'm shocked!! She is from the Philly area......Van Man...what the scoop?

Hey...it's not the money that attracts these girls like Christy to Billy....it's the thought of half of it all to yourself after a few years for doing basically nothing but bitching how your husband "works all the time" and is "never home" blah blah blah

·
Registered
33 Posts
EVH has lived a lifestyle none of us can relate to. we worry about bills and time and getting to work and cleaning the house and the kids this and that...he has to worry about which party to go to, who to fuck tonight and what to buy...
after 25+ yrs of this, i'd have a problem w/ reality as well..and he needs a dose of something he wont get,unfortunately,...he needs people to stop idolizing him until he straightens his drinking issues out....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts