Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

EvilGtr vs Andrewshredder (10 votes to win)

• EvilGtr

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Andrewshredder

Votes: 9 52.9%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright.... here's a battle of originals as agreed Andrew lol. Here's the old song Truth of Life from me.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
hi ppl,

heres my original.. its a song abotu dreaming and hoping for a better day.. its a pop vocal tune...entitled: "one day"

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
ahhhh.... david, u spell my name wrong in the poll options... haha

damn..oops ...
ill PM a mod or someone to try and fix it?

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
Went with Andrew on this one, since it is a battle of original songs, I went with the one that I enjoyed more. Not that there is anything wrong with yours evil, it's just that I am heading toward old fart territory, and I really liked Andrew's song.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
evil, i vote for u man.. i just love ur first guitar solo.... wicked!!!!!!
EVIL!!
great job man

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol thanks... but hey it's not fair you are not allowed to vote more than 1! you voted 3 times!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
hm... haha..
btw, Evil, u finished ur livin on a prayer? im done wiht mine

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope have been busy.... will get it done in a day or two i'll message ya.... uhm maybe we should just declare u the winner of the battle since i din get any votes on my own lol.... :wutblau: i dun wan to have a draw based on 3 votes from you man lol, we'll see how the livin goes~!

·
Registered
209 Posts
i liked both the songs...was difficult to decide because of the difference in genre was so much :bannana_g ..but in the end i went with personal preference...i know i have come to hate that word myself when i hear it :doh: ...but then i dunno what else to say :irk: ...so i will just say....great work both of u :afro:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
heheh...

great very very very close battle, evilgtr...
great job on ur tune evil! :thumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts