Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
It sure does seem that way wolf. For all he knows, it's that his computer is too old, or just too slow. But to complain about people you have never met that are giving you something for free just because they want to seems ridiculous to no end.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
he says he has a new mother board,so its not his pc(so he says)...after just going thru problems with my old pc,and getting basically a new one,i think it could be something on his pc but more likely,his internet provider...i know when i lived in the US,there were sites that i couldnt acess because my provider blocked them,same thing here in Finland....
and from the number of complaints Ron has made over the last 7 years about this DL site or that DL site,im guess his problem is with his servers....
but that still doesnt excuse his whining and complaining and childish remarks....
and as Speedymjb pointed out,the nonstop whining and demands like Ron makes are the best way for a person to stop posting shows here or other places....

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
In spite of the dutifully ignorant trolling by a few it look's like things are getting back to norbal here with at least ff being offered again or when asked. We'll see. And I certainly have no problems with anything but gator currently regardless of the ton I dl every day, it's just a junk site for many.

As for my "alleged" stash, heh heh, my friends (including the sadly deceased, DJ (RIP buddy), who's '70s era Selland Arena shows are well known and whom I shared everything with) know what I got and will now keep. If I listed just a partial of my collection (with little to no BS sound quality issues 'cause I made them for my selfish lifetime of enjoyment) you'd be begging forgiveness since I went after the best the '90s rockers had to give (and Honolulu got the goods back then, believe me. Thanx GoldenVoice!), but for the mouthy losers... nyaa nyaa, there's your deserved childishness. Justin is laughing at you.

But I do appreciate those like tennesseejed who offered much more than stupid and worthless remarks. They are the types that make for a worthy community and whom I regret not sharing towards. As they say, a few rotten apples...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
pftttttttttttttttttttttttt.......

so turbobit works now huh? so we shouldnt hear anymore of your incessant whining and bitching!
20 pages of it is certainly enough.....
and doubtful you were EVER ging to share any of your ''vast'' collection,you havent in 7 years,just more of your BS....

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
'' They are the types that make for a worthy community and whom I regret not sharing towards. As they say, a few rotten apples...''

too bad youre not one of those you refer to...and as Speedymjb pointed out,its people who whine and complain that make the real posters(and not ones who say theyre going to) not want to post anymore...
so guess youre one of those few rotten apples Ron....

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
so turbobit works now huh?
Where did I ever say that? Oh, right, I didn't, you're just a funny little troll that can't keep his shit pit shut.
But your humour encouraged me to dig out my stash and went straight for the White Zombie Honolulu show, nowhere have I ever heard them rock as hard, even with an awesome fill in drummer, and I was there right next to the stage speakers to dig and capture it all. Well worth the 2 years of cancellations. You sure won't find that sucka anywhere else :heart:

·
Registered
388 Posts
So Ron, what is your end game? Why don't we all act like adults, and drop this thread. You won't amaze us with your collection, and we will all act like we care.
His end game is to leech away and complain, just like he's done here for 7 years running.

Anyone reading this thread cannot reasonably believe a dickhead like Ron has anything to share anyway.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
So Ron, what is your end game? Why don't we all act like adults, and drop this thread.
I would say you're asking the wrong person. I was done before the stupidity of others got rolling and interupted what could have been a sensible thread that might have helped many more than just myself, and my end game was quite apparent in my first post, simply asking for equity, but a cadre of trolls couldn't resist their base impulses and turned it into a battle which they naturally lost. As I mentioned earlier things are norbal again (tho it could be a lot better without limited providers), so I'm pretty happy. Not that I won't speak up when needed but all seems well enuf presently and I truly thank the few jerks for making things easier for me in deciding how to (not) move forward with my stash. It'll be burned up with me and sprinkled in the waters off Waikiki.
Now, let's just see who can't keep from posting further garbage.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Where did I ever say that? Oh, right, I didn't, you're just a funny little troll that can't keep his shit pit shut.
But your humour encouraged me to dig out my stash and went straight for the White Zombie Honolulu show, nowhere have I ever heard them rock as hard, even with an awesome fill in drummer, and I was there right next to the stage speakers to dig and capture it all. Well worth the 2 years of cancellations. You sure won't find that sucka anywhere else :heart:
you said it above:
''And I certainly have no problems with anything but gator currently ''....

keep your white zombie & the rest of your ''stash'' too,not interested at all..

and the word is NORMAL,not norbal...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I would say you're asking the wrong person. I was done before the stupidity of others got rolling and interupted what could have been a sensible thread that might have helped many more than just myself, and my end game was quite apparent in my first post, simply asking for equity, but a cadre of trolls couldn't resist their base impulses and turned it into a battle which they naturally lost. As I mentioned earlier things are norbal again (tho it could be a lot better without limited providers), so I'm pretty happy. Not that I won't speak up when needed but all seems well enuf presently and I truly thank the few jerks for making things easier for me in deciding how to (not) move forward with my stash. It'll be burned up with me and sprinkled in the waters off Waikiki.
Now, let's just see who can't keep from posting further garbage.
after 7 years of stupidity,you were going to stop? LMAO

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Sorry people, but...

you said it above:
''And I certainly have no problems with anything but gator currently ''....
keep your white zombie & the rest of your ''stash'' too,not interested at all..
and the word is NORMAL,not norbal...
There you go folks, the funny little lying troll can't resist.
That you'd say things SO incredulous is hillarious, and thank you for falling so willfully into not just 1, not 2, but... 3 traps.
1) You still couldn't keep your silly and errant trash to yourself. Plus, I've stated turbo doesn't work at all in my region, not part of the discourse, all other regularly used providers available in my area work well for me.
2) Anybody who would dis awesome White Zombie doesn't even deserve to exist.
3) And worst of all (for you), not knowing norbal proves you missed the '60s as a kid = HA! FUCKING! HA!, uber LOSER. That's a massive dagger up your 'missed the party' ass, no wonder you (and probably the other jerks) insist on behaving so badly. Delicious!
And we can easily add a 4th, you're a LIAR.
You've absurdly scoured my posting history and yet repeatedly say I havn't shared, but indeed I have offered in fact my most prized recorded RnR possession here.
Therefore, you can kiss my ass by putting you lips on my asshole, it'll surely be the best kiss you've ever had.
Now, let's see again if you can keep from replying. :tard: :lmao:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
you contradict yourself constantly...
LOL @ traps...you cant remember what you said,just quoting you..& sorry to shatter your dillusions,but i was born in 61...an have never heard ''norbal''...
and didnt dis white zombe at all.just said not interested in anything YOU have...youre obvioulsy quite illiterate & cant comprehend simple sentences...
always funny when a person whos been called out by so many here,has to resort to name calling...but everyone knows what youre about....
bye Ronnie, youre boring...try growing up...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
heres the solution to your DL problems Ronnie....

How to bypass and download turbobit if your in US:
Download UltraSurf. (google)
Now once its running, just go to your link.

amazing what info you can find on the internet if you actually take the time to look instead of whining and complaining....but now you'll start whining it takes you too long to DL from there....
and others in the US can DL from turbobit...you should be able to as well...again as said a few times now,its either your Computer or your server thats keeping you from being able to DL....

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.