11-13 early demo's

R.I.P. Paul Baloff

http://rapidshare.com/files/259640128/Baloff.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/259633645/Baloff.part2.rar.html
:devildanc

·
Registered
18 Posts
For the uninitiated, tracks 1-10 was released as "Lessons In Violence" by Combat/Relativity (I have one). It states that tracks 1-7 were the entirety of that Studio 54 performance minus the opening track "Bonded By Blood" that had sound problems (probably adjusting the board inputs as it went along, as is also evident on later bits).

What would be GREAT is if the tapes of the other two bands (Slayer and Venom) also popped up!!

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
For the uninitiated, tracks 1-10 was released as "Lessons In Violence" by Combat/Relativity (I have one). It states that tracks 1-7 were the entirety of that Studio 54 performance minus the opening track "Bonded By Blood" that had sound problems (probably adjusting the board inputs as it went along, as is also evident on later bits).

What would be GREAT is if the tapes of the other two bands (Slayer and Venom) also popped up!!
Yeah, that's the weird thing,on that out of print Ultimate Revenge video, they don't use any live Venom from that gig,but from promo videos instead.

I'm not the biggest collector, but since the late 1980s,I have never heard of anybody having live tapes of either Venom or Slayer from that gig.

There definitely must be a Slayer tape, as I met diehard Slayer fans who complained Slayer roadies always confiscated their stuff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well - Exodus and Slayer are on the video - but I too find it odd that there are NO recordings of the show. I was there - I remember it vividly... There were tv screens throughout the club. When the other two bands were on, they broadcast it live. When Venom came on, the screens went black except for the Black Metal album cover logo. Remember - they did that show without Mantas and with 2 replacement guitar players... Odd that there are no pictures... nothing... I assure you... it happened! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts