Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man oh man, this kicked my ass boys and girls!!
Really tough song. I know I didn't do it justice, but damn this was fun listening back after I was done!
I used the Nuno Signature again (had to, it was Extreme!) Thanks for listening everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
You Kicked ass yet again!!!!..Killa job Cold!!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Damn this kicked major ass!!! Tone and playing was aweosme, killa job Coldgin!!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Don't know this song...but man, you've got Nuno's style down. I could tell immediately it was a Nuno tune!!!
Awesome playing bro!!!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Great playing. You got the nuno tone nailed man. The playing is also very close and fantastic. The mixing is not so good but i'm sure it can only get better.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all for the kind comments!
All of you are excellent musicians and I really appreciate it lots. Yea phil28uk, I most definatley cannot mix, but it's tough with headphones on and mixing I think! lol It might sound fine on my computer speakers but someone elses setup it may sound too bassy or trebly. You know what I mean? Thanks to PODGOD for this backtrack. Sure would like Warhead POD! hint hint lol

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
CG!!! (note to self...get Nuno downloaded!!!) I gotta hear more of this guy....
Fantastic playing and so tasty!!!

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
heh what a tone , rips out your spleen , love this type of playing , cause i know its tricky clever ......

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Twofistedalesman- Nuno is awesome man! I read an interview where he said he was largly influenced by Eddie, but who isn't huh?! lol
bluesplayer- The tone is just a POD with a signature Nuno Washburn. It is tricky clever to play thats for sure. lol When I was done I was sweating like mad.
Thanks for the comments guy's!!!!!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[ QUOTE ]
zack5150 said:
Hey man hell of a job. I have been jaming to this for a week now. Anymore Extreme to share?

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Zack! Yea, I have a few more Extreme I can do. Probably this weekend. I've been so busy I haven't been able to post anything! Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts