Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my favorite guitarist around is Nuno Bettencourt. The guy is an amazing player!!
Some of you older folks might remember this one.
Thanks for listening!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Dude COLDGIN5150 you did a great job on this tune. Really good job on the solo. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Awsome tune. This is one of my favorite solos. Its just so melodic and interesting ot listen to.

Great playing on all of it especially the solo, but your tone seemed way too harsh and distorted, wa hard to make out the rythm.

·
Registered
886 Posts
The tone is very close to Nuno's and the playing is spot on but I couldn't hear the drums or anything else.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the kind and honest comments! I appreciate them all.
I played this tune with my Washburn Nuno Signature model I bought while stationed in Korea Last year. It's a cheaper version of his guitar, but still a nice one. The pickups are not quite has clear sounding has my Wolfgang, but there ok. My POD was set up for my Wolfgang not the Nuno model, I still need to screw with that. hehe I would like to maybe try Extremes "Peacemaker Die" next. Thanks for listening everyone!

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
love the sound of this , guitars sounds very HEAVY ! , Sounds like nuno to me , brilliant ................

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
great version coldgin! the rhythm backing is a little bit overpowering but I can't fault the playing.

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Hehe man I do remember this one.....if the mix was better...
Great playing.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
CG...I don't know the tune or any of Nuno's stuff at all...so this tune stood on it's own...and it kicks ass!! Now ya got me wanting to hear more of this guy...great playing man!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This kicked much ass Coldgin, killa job!!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Great job on Nuno CG. not an easy task by any means. We have a Nuno signature at the shop. really a great playin guitar. Keep the posts coming, always a pleasure to listen to you.
Keith
VGB

1 - 20 of 23 Posts