Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally got around to purchasing a web hosting service, so without further ado, heres the demo... was recorded at crisma studios, but the master i got was pretty poorly mixed, so its taken a lot of work to get this where it is today... listening to the masters versus this demo is like comparing Nevermore's Enemies of Reality before andy sneap with enemies after... its a huge difference... not to say that this is anything close to on par with sneap, but that the masters were just that bad that the comparison is still valid...

Slaves In Words

Hate Breeds Hate

Death Squad

Massacred by Madness

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
SLaves in words is the track I checked out - awesome guitars and whilst it ain't my bag I can't fault the song. the mix is too guitar heavy imo in places to the point the drums are a bit lost. but it really is well played and I can't fault it :thumb:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
great tight guitar sound... the drum sound is great. i like how the guitar, bass and bassdrum all are so tight together. nice bass solo and guitar solos!..

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah i'm not a gwar fan, but thats not to say the other guitarist might not be, he's the one who wrote all those riffs, i only chipped in a few solos, it was recorded before i joined the band minus my solos

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised you're not a Gwar fan. They are amongst the better of the thrash bands I think. If you havent heard their early stuff, check out "America Must Be Destroyed" and "Scumdogs of the Universe". Those albums contain some rather nice thrash.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Ulnarian said:
Wow, I'm surprised you're not a Gwar fan. They are amongst the better of the thrash bands I think. If you havent heard their early stuff, check out "America Must Be Destroyed" and "Scumdogs of the Universe". Those albums contain some rather nice thrash.
guess i'll have to lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts