Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Try this on for size,,, vocal line should be just the right volume or I give up :)

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Man Slingy I love these funky tunes you do..You always bring the best out in all you do.......Loved it!:icon_thum

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awe your just so nice to me,,, THANKS!!!!!!

rain said:
Man Slingy I love these funky tunes you do..You always bring the best out in all you do.......Loved it!:icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Ted is that Tammy on Vocals!!!! OMG!!! She is outstanding!!! It's undoubtedly Fenderica and she sounds throaty and funky!! I loved this one Sling!! Very much so!! :rock: :rock: :bowdown: Dude...your part of my online family now!! "It's a family affair."

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHAHHHHAAAA!!!! I dont think she get that low in the range, be interesting to have her try!!! THANKS a bunch Brother!!!

3fingers said:
Ted is that Tammy on Vocals!!!! OMG!!! She is outstanding!!! It's undoubtedly Fenderica and she sounds throaty and funky!! I loved this one Sling!! Very much so!! :rock: :rock: :bowdown: Dude...your part of my online family now!! "It's a family affair."

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Ted...it's jammin still!! I have it cranked to start my weekend!! This thing sounds so powerfull loud!! Damn...i am blown away dude..great stuff!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts