Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Loved the books, never liked the moves much either, but I have seen them never the less:)
Great performance, wonderful cinematic feel and great playing!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Rid said:
wonderful cinematic feel and great playing!
thats what I was thinking.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Interesting as usual, Ulny. That stereo bit at the end almost caused me to fall out of my chair (threw my equilibrium off balance :p ).

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for listening everyone. Yeah, I realized that it sounded pretty cinematic myself after I had finished laying down that backwards guitar intro. Actually, it pretty much came out sounding like one of the theme's from the Twin Peaks t.v. show (not the main one), hmm I wonder if Angelo ran his equipment backwards for that too hmmm...

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Coming up with new stuff soon??
I love your unique takes on music.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rid said:
Coming up with new stuff soon??
I love your unique takes on music.
Rid,

Thanks for the inquiry! I've been vacationing for awhile at Lake Tahoe so I haven't had much time to compose. Actually, I did start something last night, it's one of those C5 G#5 progressions that I like so much. However, it was far to bland and death metal'ish and passe so I scrapped it. Hopefully something will pop up soon. I've been into the old swing jazzy stuff lately (i.e. Django) so maybe I can contort another tune from that (like my last "Zombie Swing" tune).

So maybe soon, until then you can check out my Soundclick site for my entire warehouse of publishable tuneage.

Cya!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts