Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i made this backing and had the extreme honor of collabing with the extremely talented Zeppy and Vintage_Brat who did an outstanding job on this...the feel and emotion they put into this is top notch...the order goes like this..Zeppy, VB, Wiz.. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed being a part of it..

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Wow Wiz thanks so much for the honor of playing with ya on this awesome track ya made ! Great job keith on your lead part ! Great job also from Wiz ! Was great fun my friends !

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!
You three sounded fckin awesome on this, killa job by all!!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Just excellent it is just a great day on the forums when the Trio of Tanacious Terror get together for a Badass Brew of Badassness Beer......straight out of the G101 Micro-Brewery!!!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Ok.let me give this a go...you guys need a sign....

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Thanks 3f and Jimmy and my Mikey ! So nice of ya 2 listen
Was a pleasure workin with the "Wiz"

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Man...this really took me "Far Away"!!!! And that's something I really needed right now!!!
Gr8 playing by all of ya's!!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Very beautiful and stirring phrasing on the guitars. There is a key change under that first solo that is spooky. That second solo Brings me right into the English country side and the third solo took it into nirvana. Great work here Zeppy, VB and Wiz. Totally saving this!

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
This is a sweet tune for sure!!
Good collab from you guys!!
Fits my mood this saturday morning after a long week at work.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I really liked letting this one play to the end. Great smooth feel. If it ain't got feel, it %&*!!!.
Great peace!

FormulaET

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.