Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

What is your favorite live album

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I love Tribute, but they did a real edit job on that show. I've got the boot of that show and Ozzy's singing is OK at best. Randy's tone is better on the boot than on the official release.

One live album that isn't listed is Black Sabbath "Live Evil". I absolutely love that album.

·
Registered
362 Posts
From this short list I would pick Frampton. However I've never been a big fan of live albums. Bootlegs are interesting to listen to. However, I want to hear a band's studio quality sounds and if I like it, I'll go see them live. :rock:

·
Registered
4 Posts
My choice ("other") is Strangers In The Night by UFO. Others that deserve to be on the list are Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush Live, Robin Trower Live!, All The World's A Stage by Rush and Tokyo Tapes by Scorpions (way better than World Wide Live).

·
Melody maker
99 Posts
Maiden's Live After Death, or Pink Floyd's "PULSE" (though I only have the DVD), or Michael Schenker's "Live in Tokyo '97".. at the moment, anyways ;)

1 - 20 of 235 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.