Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well heres my entry.. it was originally done with the lyrics by vanman but he allready entered with jimmy so here it is without vox...

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
I actually like this one more without me mucking it up, LOL!

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
This was fkin killa Wiza, awesoem job, awesome entry!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,103 Posts
Quality :thumb:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I feel like i'm back in 1988 - havin' an English brew and thrashing my head relentlessly in a repetitive forward and backward motion. Ah yes - those were the days! (I was in England from 1987 - 1990, and Metal was KING over there!)
Rj

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
Mike4beka said:
Thanks God !! ha ha just joking buddy!!! Hey I remember this one and you did an awesome job on the guitar Wiz!! Van you really did rock the vox when they were on there!!!

:devilchil
Another verbal jab from Mike? Geez, make the guy a MOD and he thinks he's bulletproof, LOL! Don't forget I have friends around here. :chucks:

·
Premium Member
5,544 Posts
VanMan2000 said:
Another verbal jab from Mike? Geez, make the guy a MOD and he thinks he's bulletproof, LOL! Don't forget I have friends around here. :chucks:
Just slow payback for all the shellings you have given me! LOL (I hope no one thinks were really fighting......they might see you spanking me! )

·
Goddess of 101
600 Posts
Mike4beka said:
Just slow payback for all the shellings you have given me! LOL (I hope no one thinks were really fighting......they might see you spanking me! )[/QUOTE

Mike, Any spanking going on between you two......is really none of our business. lol

·
Goddess of 101
600 Posts
Awesome job Don. Sounds amazing, buddy.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hmm lots of talk about spankin goin on in the this thread....anyways thx for checkin it out everyone:thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.