• Naifuzan

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone ,

Another month is over and you know what that means ! time to vote on this months contest ! ..

So have at it and let the best man win !

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Everyone did a killa job this month!!!...Goodluck to you all!!:icon_thum

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
snakehead said:
You've only listed me on the poll when most of the credit goes to RGX312, man he'll be pissed:mad:

Good Luck all!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, I changed it:thumb:

Great job by everybody! Not as many entries this month as there usually are so there should be more voting this time since there isn't 20 entries to listen to, lol.

·
Registered
92 Posts
POD GOD said:
Lol, I changed it:thumb:

Great job by everybody! Not as many entries this month as there usually are so there should be more voting this time since there isn't 20 entries to listen to, lol.
Cheers, wouldnt want to offend poor old RGX:grin:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
No offense to anyone else but I had to go with the Wiz here. That solo at the end makes the hairs on my arm stand up. Granted, it doesn't sound NEARLY as good as the one I did vocals for, lol, but this is top notch. Great job Wizza.

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
snakehead said:
You've only listed me on the poll when most of the credit goes to RGX312, man he'll be pissed:mad:

Good Luck all!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry bout that , in my haste i usually just use the name of the person who started the topic as the name that goes on the poll .

thanks for clearing that up for us pod god !

·
Registered
151 Posts
Naifuzan said:
There are lots of entries I wanna vote for this time. However, my vote went to crematia and GTF for their rocking version of my world, wich I liked more than the original.
Thanks Naifuzan :) Cool entries everyone, vote went to Snakehead + RGX312,
it's awesome :)

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
wow thx for the awsome support vanman...i agree the version with your vocals was killer... thx to the rest of you who have voted for me so far also, i really appreciate the support from you guys... this month had some outstanding entries.. great job by all who entered :icon_thum

VanMan2000 said:
No offense to anyone else but I had to go with the Wiz here. That solo at the end makes the hairs on my arm stand up. Granted, it doesn't sound NEARLY as good as the one I did vocals for, lol, but this is top notch. Great job Wizza.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts