Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been playing with this over the last couple of days and decided to record and post it :) I have trouble with the solo but it's Eddie and I never get them right lol.

Attachments

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Killer job Eric!! Damn your playing is too good not to post more often!! Enjoyed it very much! Tone to the bone!! Excellent man!! :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This is fkin killa Eric, awesome job on this awesome tune!!!:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Wow, cool, you did it!!!! Thanks for posting this. Starting to really like this song again. Great work and tone on the guitar.:rock::rock:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
hey there...i hope you don't mind...i threw some vocals in there to highlight the solo... :scif890:..feel free to boo me... :notme:

p.s. great work eric... :icon_thum

Attachments

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Bravo! Fantastico! Very Impressive playing and production. Sounded fantastic. Your tone is incredible. Didn't know you could play like Eddie so well.

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
guitarwizard2003 said:
great tone bossman... you pulled it off nicely if ya ask me.. great to see ya postin more:dance:
heheheh me n don was listening at same time :yumyum: I cant wait to feel you love tonite !!!!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
:lol: :lol: ya i guess we were huh.. well least eric played our song:yumyum: .. thx bossman

zeppy said:
heheheh me n don was listening at same time :yumyum: I cant wait to feel you love tonite !!!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
that was great :woot: love the older VH stuff :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Great, great job nailing that EVH sound, just brilliant. Paul wasn't quite as effective at DLR as he is at Bon Scott and Jimi Hendrix, but it was more fun to listen to the vocal version. Nice spontaneous collab!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm sure there is no critisim intended from ksdb, but I think Eric did a great job on short notice...Song was put up around quarter after 9 and his vocals posted an hour later.

LOL, it takes me that long to find my frickin' microphone cable.....hehehe

1 - 20 of 28 Posts