Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a neck I managed to buy from my friends it cost them 500 pounds to have made. Basically this neck has a strat shaped headstock, a maple fretboard and would fit a strat body. THE DIFFERENCE with this is it has the same profiles as an Ibanez jem so is super slim like the jem necks. It has 21 frets. The truss rod hole bitty at the headstock also has a wooden plug which is seemless and looks as though it isn't there.

Any offers.

thanks steve

·
Registered
17 Posts
Price and Pics

Hey man...sounds awesome...I'm interested...how bout you send me some pics of your neck and the specs...what type of frets it has, what type of fret markers (dots, shark, mother of pearl, abalone, etc, etc)
And of course tell me how much you want for it, and where can you ship it to...
Send me the stuff to [email protected]
:bowdown:

Thanks Johnny

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pics

Hi guys I thought that i'd submit the pics.

The pic with two necks in is a strat neck of my own and the one on the left is the one up for sale just so you can see the difference. There is pearloid fret markers on the 12th fret but the rest are black fret markers.

I should say also sorry guys there is no nut but these can be purchased from ebay for about £3.50 heres one i found:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33039&item=7316586515&rd=1

21 frets in total as you can see in one of the pics.

thanks for the interest guys how does 140 pounds sound? for the lot including the machine heads which cost me £50 quid to buy and stuff.

Will ship anywhere and we can discuss shipping and stuff when the purchase is serious.

Please send me your address and ill send you some pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts