Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked this badboy up on the way home from a doctor's visit today...A USA Fat Strat (not really but that's what it is similar in style to) with a DiMarzio Virtual Heavy Blues DP403 in the neck, DiMarzio HS-2 in the middle position and a Duncan JB (coil split) in the bridge. Got the hardshell case with it and paid UNDER $500 USD for it (no bullshit)! Plays so s-w-e-e-t! I think it was made in '98 or '99.

·
Registered
425 Posts
wow, nice axe! How do you like the HS-2? Fenders are great guitars....

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kudochop said:
wow, nice axe! How do you like the HS-2? Fenders are great guitars....
Thanks kudo, the dimarzios are amazing sounding. the pickups were all put in aftermarket and done at a pro shop. Good choices were made in what models they picked because all 5 positions sound so sweet. What I liked the most about the dimarzios is that they are ultra quiet yet retain the strat sound. I wasn;t leaving that shop without this sucka...

·
Registered
425 Posts
stingx said:
I wasn;t leaving that shop without this sucka...
Yeah, I hear that!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
El_jalepeno said:
Very nice indeed! :thumb:
Thanks man. I only started having a slight interest when I saw yours. I thought yours was real purty. Pure luck I even bought this...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.