Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The site www.littlebigstar.com has released a beta version of a guitar hero like software that allows you connect your guitar to your computer's input jack and lets you play along with guitar pro tab synced with optional audio. Currently the software is only functioning with XP and maybe vista 32 bit, but the developer, "Ole" is planning on expanding. The software is free to download and use and Ole is looking for help in building up the song database and for any ideas the guitar community has in making the software more useful.

I had delay problem when playing through the input jack on my PC but as soon as I plugged in a pre-amp the problem when away. Other than that the beta has been working well for me.

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beta rev 0.4 is out

www.littlebigstar.net

What's new:

* Karaoke support! (preliminary)
* GuitarPong (preliminary, just to get ideas flowing!)
* Note recognition senesitivity setting.
* Vista x64 fix!

Prerequestes:

Microsofts .NET framework 3.5 (or 2.0).
Microsofts XNA 3.0 framework:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beta Version 0.52 is out
The new big feature is VST support

Still looking for help in building up a library of original user created freeware songs and tab.

The software is free, you only need to join the community to download. Ole is still looking for ideas on new features to build in. If you have programming experience he is also looking for help in that area.

www.littlebigstar.net

1 - 6 of 6 Posts