Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if I could listen to the playback and record through my speakers I'm using my usb port to connect it I can record using headphones and if I want to listen to the playback on my cpu speakers I have to turn my pod off I was wondering if there is a setting I could change to record while I listen to it through my speakers any help would be appreciated I am using a crappy 16 bit sound card I have recorded a few things with my pod today and i am loving this thing don't know why I didnt get 1 sooner lol...

·
Registered
377 Posts
I may be wrong but I bet if you get that to work it will be lagged a good second which is annoying. why not just plug computer speakers into the headphones jack on the pod? wallah hehe....

FW

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
i have the left and right inputs out with 1/4" regular plug to RCA jacks with an adapter and then going into a 1/8" mini jack and plugged into the line in on the sound card. You can hear and record fine.

·
Registered
43 Posts
willywonka1972 said:
I was wondering if I could listen to the playback and record through my speakers I'm using my usb port to connect it I can record using headphones and if I want to listen to the playback on my cpu speakers I have to turn my pod off I was wondering if there is a setting I could change to record while I listen to it through my speakers any help would be appreciated I am using a crappy 16 bit sound card I have recorded a few things with my pod today and i am loving this thing don't know why I didnt get 1 sooner lol...
If you didn't understand or notice yet, your podxt IS A SOUNDCARD ITSELF!!!!!

Way better dan a crappy cheap soundcard. Just connect line outs of podxt to whatever amp/ speaker (pc / multimedia / home stereo...) setup you are using and choose in windows the podxt as audio card.

In "pro apps" like cubase / sonar, select podxt asio driver and you are set.

Looping back to your standard audio card is just plain crazy.

Hugo

www.pego.be

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info guys I appreciate it was just caught up in the tones im gettin now i went braindead for a minute lol It didnt even occur to me to use the outs...DOH!!! thanks again u all

1 - 5 of 5 Posts