Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Van Halen Music Idea 2

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow glad to see ya posted rock, this was great, great job!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
your just posin rock!! I'll put somthing up. Arps are good and all but yuor post isn't all that

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Cool Arps fella.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
how exciting ... how original .. sheer genius ... is what i would say if you were these things .. you are none of them . pipe down and learn your place young man . or im telling my daddy on you

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
lmfao:
-judging by the polls...you should make like al gore...time to concede...this isn't a contest site anyway. Nature boy loves all and appreciates all who posts and such, but as the old aerosmith song goes: "let the music do the talkin"

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
it good and hard but who in there right mind would want to buy an album with only that on it? not me! so don't talk about a fellow Guitar101yen because he has abit of variosity (is that a word) in his playing! I JUST LAYED THE SMACK DOWN ON YOUR CANDY ASS! YOUR JUST 10 POUNDS OF MONKEY SHIT IN A 5 POUND BAG! love that quote Rocky is cool....but your not Rocky

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
that's right i am a machine-the unstoppable machine. I have the chops. i didn't think the ppl here would be so biased in the polls..I have the superior musicianship-not that candy ass. And I'll give you some info that mr.flair didn't tell you, i taught him his first lesson. But...he couldn't hang with the Rock, not many can. Can ya smell that?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts