Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank Khaos for the backing. 3 Fingers, gr8 job singing this. I did the gtr chores. Enjoy!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Let me the first to say KICKASS! With my wingman on the vocs you can't go wrong. Great job Fingers! Flair the guitar was dead on. Nice job guys. Khaos, you're stuff is always top notch. I just wish someone would have called me on this one. I'm a little jealous, sniff sniff, LOL!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
That was killer guys. My only complaint would be that there were too many effects on the guitar. Too much distortion or something. But other than that it sounded damn good. And the rythm guitar sounded better after 3:00 for some reason.

The solo sounded pretty authentic. Very god job overall.

Ohh Good singing too!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree, i usually just mic it and get a clearer sound, when i go direct i get some "unwanted distortion at times."

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Yeah, great job. THis rocked harder than The Rock could ever hope to rock! I agree with the distortion/effects comments being a bit too heavy in the mix, but the guitar playing was fantastic. I love these guitar solos in this song and you did 'em pretty close, considering just how monsterous they are. Awesome vocal performance. That was the cleanest, highest range I have heard from you, Feengurs. I would be very interested in hearing what you would sound like doing vocal harmonies over your main vocal line or doing the Ozzy double(or triple)-up on the vocal tracks (not only i this song buit just in general). I bet it would sound sweet with your particular vocal style/quality.

Overall, this track had me rocking here at work. Great job.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Well...now that the drinks have worn-off...perhaps I am not the best Scorpions singer...I could never imitate that Hanz Gruber guy...but it was fun trying!! Flair...very kick ass stuff!! Thanks for working with me.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This kicked major ass
, killa job guys!!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanx all for the listen and the comments. 3 fingers-you kicked ass!!!!1 thank YOU for working with me!!!!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanx SS!!! And 3 fingers.....any way i could con you into another scorps song, you sounded gr8 on this, maybe Big city nights?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts